YLG Development 360
What is Development 360?
To all young, aspiring real estate developers: ULI Triangle is proud to announce our first-ever Development 360 Program. This professional development program runs for six months and supplements the YLG Partnership Forum through a series of
classes that provide a comprehensive overview of the development cycle. A different senior-level member leads each class session that starts with breakfast and networking. This program is open to all ULI members under 35.
To get the most out of your experience and learn the development profession from A to Z, attendance is mandatory for all the sessions. There will be short, reading assignments sent the week before each class.
The State View Hotel – 2451 Alumni Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
- July 9th: Predevelopment/Entitlements
- August 13th: Finance
- September 10th: Site Design/Environmental
- October 8th: Architecture
- November 12th: Design/Construction
- December 10th: Leasing/Disposition
- TBD: “Graduation Celebration”
- $125 for private sector YLG members
- $75 for public and non-profit sector YLG members
- Login and update your ULI member profile with your biography and profile information.
- Apply by submitting your statement of interest in the Navigator form, including information about your experience, expertise, and why you’d like to participate.
- The deadline for this application period is June 25, 2019.
- A member of our team will be in touch within 2 business days of receipt.
- Applicants will be selected by June 28, 2019
- Applicants accepted will be sent a link to a ULI website to pay the $125 or $75 public/non-profit registration fee. Not all applicants will be accepted into the program.
- You must complete both application steps to be eligible to participate
- Capacity limitations and participation requirements create a competitive application process
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.