The Young Leaders Group (YLG) goal is to create a unique setting for tomorrow’s Triangle real estate leaders to interact, both professionally and socially, with the leaders of today and with each other, while educating each other on the responsible use of land.
• Attend YLG educational, mentoring, and social events
• Network with ULI Triangle members
• Reduced fees for ULI events, programs, conferences
• Free monthly Urban Land Magazine and supplements
• Annual forecast and trends research report
• Reduced pricing on all ULI publications
• Access to ULI on-line resources and archives
• Online directory of 40,000 + ULI members worldwide
What is Development 360? To all young, aspiring real estate developers: ULI Triangle is proud to announce our Development 360 Program. This professional development program runs for six months and supplements the YLGPartnership Forum through a series of classes that provide a comprehensive overview of the development cycle. A different senior-level member leads each class session that starts with breakfast and networking. All of the speakers will share their experiences and best practices in lively and interactive sessions, opting for case studies and Q/A sessions over lectures.
The Development 360 Class of 2019 will run July – December of 2019 and consist of a limited number of YLG members. Classes will be held from 8:00am-9:30am on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. To find out more about this year’s Development 360 schedule and application fees click here.
YLG Steering Committee
Mike Wilen (Chair)