ULI Triangle Young Leaders Group (YLG)
The Young Leaders Group (YLG) goal is to create a unique setting for tomorrow’s Triangle real estate leaders to interact, both professionally and socially, with the leaders of today and with each other, while educating each other on the responsible use of land.
• Attend YLG educational, mentoring, and social events
• Network with ULI Triangle members
• Reduced fees for ULI events, programs, conferences
• Free monthly Urban Land Magazine and supplements
• Annual forecast and trends research report
• Reduced pricing on all ULI publications
• Access to ULI on-line resources and archives
• Online directory of 40,000 + ULI members worldwide
ULI Triangle’s Young Leaders Group Partnership Forum
The Partnership Forum is a unique mentorship program that brings a small group of YLG members together with senior ULI members from the Triangle District. This is a program that meets once a month for six months. Groups engage in active dialogue with industry leaders around current real estate topics and develop strong relationships through the sharing of experiences with a diverse group of peer industry professionals.
This professional development program runs for six months and supplements the YLG Partnership Forum through a series of classes that provide a comprehensive overview of the development cycle. A different senior-level member leads each class session that starts with breakfast and networking. All of the speakers will share their experiences and best practices in lively and interactive sessions, opting for case studies and Q/A sessions over lectures.
YLG Steering Committee Chair and Vice Chair
Daniel Perry (Chair)
Griffin Dunaway (Vice Chair)