Technical Assistance Panels (TAPs)
ULI Triangle is not currently accepting TAP requests.
ULI’s national Advisory Services Program brings the finest expertise in the real estate field to bear on complex land use planning and development projects. ULI’s interdisciplinary teams of senior professionals provide a comprehensive look at all angles of the development process and formulate realistic options to move projects forward.
On the local level, ULI District Councils to provide similar services on a smaller scale to local governments and community-based non-profit groups through the TAP program.
For more information, please review the TAP documentation to the right.
Expertise and advice are provided in the following areas:
- Land use design and planning
- Market feasibility analysis
- Financial analysis and structuring
- Structuring private/public partnerships
- Adaptive reuse of buildings
- Development process, permitting and community relations