Young Leaders Group
To create a unique setting for tomorrow’s Triangle real estate leaders to interact, both professionally and socially, with the leaders of today and with each other, while educating each other on the responsible use of land.
• Attend YLG educational, mentoring, and social events
• Network with ULI Triangle members
• Reduced fees for ULI events, programs, conferences
• Free monthly Urban Land Magazine and supplements
• Annual forecast and trends research report
• Reduced pricing on all ULI publications
• Access to ULI on-line resources and archives
• Online directory of 40,000 + ULI members worldwide
For more information on the Young Leaders Group, or participating on a District Council committee, contact Richard Cox.