Women’s Leadership Initiative
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI Triangle WLI Steering Committee Members
Ginger Ackiss, The Bainbridge Companies
Jamie Schwedler, Parker Poe
- Natalie Britt, DHIC, Inc.
- Patricia R. Healy, Hyde Street Holdings
- Caren Howley, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Cari Jones, Cline Design & Associates
- Anna Lynch, Stroud Pence
- Laura Quinn, Quinn Partners
- Caitlyn Shelby, Wood Partners
- Cindy Szwarckop, STEWART Inc.